You will find two kinds of basketball hoops at the sports store, one is the in-ground, and the other is the portable hoop. These days, in-ground systems are losing their demand as they required the pain of digging a hole and fitting the hoop system permanently into the ground. On the other side, portable hoops are becoming more popular.
There are various reasons why the national basketball federation prefers the best portable basketball system over the in-ground system. These are modern in style, and the players enjoy playing with them. As the name suggests, it is portable and can be easily installed.
How Does a Portable Basketball System Work?
Compared to the in-ground hoop system, portable hoops are filled with sand and water. They can be moved from one place to another. It has wheels at the bottom of its base, and that helps to move the hoop to different corners of the arena. Another key feature of a portable hoop is that it can be adjusted as per the height of the arena.
Most parents today choose portable hoops for their little basketball players, and they can be assembled anywhere. Portable hoops can be assembled easily and have no restrictions. It doesn’t need any digging; you don’t need a permit to install these hoops. Even a person with a small budget can go for it.
Reasons why the national basketball federation (NBFTT)prefers to set up a portable basketball system over the in-ground system:
- Portable hoops are not fixed in one place, once installed they can be removed and placed in a different place. You don’t have to worry about the installation and de-installation of portable hoops.
- The adjustable height feature helps you to adjust the level of the hoop. It means your child can play the game with comfort irrespective of height. These hoops have become a best friend over your child’s boredom. Its mobile feature helps him to take his friend anywhere he goes.
- On the other side, in-ground hoops cannot be moved after the installation, once installed they will be fixed there. It means that it doesn’t give you the flexibility of carrying your best game wherever you go.
- Permanent or in-ground hoops cannot be dismantled. It leaves you with less scope to build the structure of the game.
- The material used in in-ground hoops are more pricey than the materials used in portable hoops. It is one of the major reasons why more people shifting to portable hoops.
Despite the advantages, both products have their unique features. It depends on your requirements and expectations from the basketball game setup. Take support from the web to buy the best portable hoops for your basketball fever.